Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 41


So I have some new research to do. I have been curious if I am missing something with the Paleo challenge. I never feel hungry and almost feel like I could really only have 1 meal a day. Now I hear that is bad obviously and that I should make sure I eat breakfast for sure and at least one other meal a day. Right now I'm having a solid 3 meals with maybe a snack of some sort so I know I can cut out a meal or snack out of the day, but I don't know if that is beneficial or not. I've never not been hungry like this so this is a very new concept to me and I just want to make sure I'm going about things correctly. I guess it is obviously not a bad thing that I'm not hungry but I just want to pin point the why as I feel like I'm eating less than I normally do. I'll research and talk with a couple coaches/team mates and then post what I find in the next couple days. 

Breakfast: Paleo Blueberry Muffin 
Lunch: Paleo Pizza 
Dinner: Salad with grilled chicken, veggies and fruit
2 Cups of Coffee
1 Cup of almond milk and a Paleo blueberry muffin

(Ok ok I'm done with the muffins.. Even though they are Paleo I know I shouldn't eat that many of them. I'm restricting myself now OK!) :)

WOD: 
REST/RECOVERY DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment