Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 42


Today I took the day off Crossfit  My knee was hurting from the heavy squats when trying to PR this week. I've learned that once it starts bothering me I need to just give it a rest for a couple days or I will end up having to take off 1-2 weeks to rest.

However I did work out a bit. I had some friends over tonight to make them paleo pizza, paleo cauliflower bread sticks and paleo blueberry muffins. The girls came over a bit early and I had them do a quick travel WOD + abs right in our living room. We gotta work for that food! :) 

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Chicken salad with blueberries and raisins - no dressing
Dinner: Paleo pizza, cauliflower bread sticks and blueberry almond meal muffins
Coffee: 2 cups (Not b/c I needed it.. I just have a deep love for coffee... )

WOD:
Warmed up with jumping jacks, toe touches, lunges, wind mills, arm circles etc.. 
Jumping jacks with friends is fun.. I highly recommend it ;) 

5 Rounds:
10 push ups
10 air squats
10 sit ups
       THEN: 
30 second plank hold 3x's with 30 second break in between
30 second leg raises 3x's with 30 second break in between

I'm proud of my girls :) they gave their all and we laughed while we worked out which makes it all the more fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment