Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 51


I was extremely tired today. I felt very sluggish. I am still very sore all over from Friday and Saturday's WODs. Even after a full days rest yesterday I still felt like I could have taken another day's rest but I decided to go to Cross fit and push through it. I'm glad I did. I had a lot more energy after the work out. Since I ripped my hands Saturday I didn't want to do pull ups so I substituted pull ups for push ups. It was a good workout for sure. Afterwards I got to have a girls night with some of my favorites. We made Paleo Chili which is very meaty and has a kick to it! It's very good! 

Breakfast: Eggs and Turkey Bacon
Lunch: Balsamic Chicken and Collards 
Dinner: Paleo Chili and the rest of my lunch that I didn't finish. 
Coffee: 2 cups


WOD:
Strength: 5x1 Squat Snatch @85lbs
   THEN: Supper set of 3x2 Snatch High Pull & 3x2 Snatch Balance both @ 75lbs

Conditioning: 50 Dead Lifts @115lbs 50 Push Ups 50 Kettle Bell Swings @35lbs

                   




No comments:

Post a Comment