Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 52

      I had one of those lazy day's today.. and it was well worth it! I'm extremely sore today from the workouts the past couple days so I needed a day of rest. I ripped my hands doing the toes to bar in the WOD yesterday. I'm not sure if I'll be doing cross-fit tomorrow or not. I may just do my own workout to let my hand's heal a bit more. 
      Since this is my first week back to school I start my early morning study sessions before work. So for lunch/dinner the next couple days I made balsamic chicken in the crock pot. I've never made it before so I'm excited to try it!   Then I made some collard greens to go with it. 

Breakfast: Eggs wrapped in green pepper with tomatoes and a side of bacon.
Lunch: Lettuce wrap burger with tomato and onion with a side of sweet            potato chips and squash.
Dinner: Eggs over sweet potato chips with a side of collards and bacon
(this nitrate free bacon is amazing!) 



WOD
    REST DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment