Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 57

Had another crazy morning this morning. I don't know what my deal is this week with waking up late but I need to get back in 'early bird' mode since I start school tomorrow! Because I was late I threw a turkey burger on my George Foremen and steamed more broccoli up. Tonight I was a ninja in the kitchen to make sure I have lunch and dinner the next 3 days since school is starting. Like I said.. I need to PLAN PLAN PLAN in order to stay on my game! So PLAN I shall! :) For the week I made the Paleo meatballs, sauteed some zucchini spaghetti, made bacon wrapped chicken strips and sauteed some kale. I look forward to my meals this week.. ;) 

Breakfast: None 
 Lunch: Turkey Burger Patty, Broccoli, Sweet potato and Avocado
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Bacon wrapped chicken strips, broccoli and kale. 
Coffee: 2 Cups
+ 1 cup of almond milk 


WOD:

Strength: 5x1 Squat snatch + Jerk @100lbs 
    then a super-set of 3x2 clean high pull & 3x2 push press @70lbs

Conditioning: "Diane" 21-15-9 Dead lifts @125lbs + Hand Stand Push Ups (I did negatives)
                     [11:52 minutes]

Post WOD: 4x400m Run




No comments:

Post a Comment