Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 58



I woke up today late for the day/work. Just one of those mornings.. but I made sure I had time to whip up something quick for lunch today. I had 3 boneless chicken strips marinating in the fridge so I quickly through them in a pan and cooked them up. I also steamed up some fresh broccoli. I through a sweet potato in my cooler along with an apple if I got hungry and wanted a snack. 

Breakfast: none
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Grilled Chicken, steamed broccoli, sweet potato, avocado. 
Dinner: Paleo Pizza- I had another crust leftover from last night and ingredients already chopped. 
+2 Cups of coffee today

I was struggling with getting my water intake in today.. going to be more adamant about it tomorrow!



WOD:

Strength: 5x1 Squat Snatches @ 75 pounds
               3x2 Snatch High Pull with 3x2 Snatch Balance @ 75 pounds
                    Then: 15 box jumps 

Conditioning: For Time: 50 Double Unders, 50 Wall Balls (16lb), 5x3 Pull ups/3 Ring dips, 50 Double Unders: TIME: 9:52 min

Post WOD's - These are extra work outs assigned by our trainer that we must complete for the day assigned. 

Today's Post WOD: 
30 Air Squats, 30 Push ups, 200m Row, 20 Air Squats, 20 Push ups, 200m Row, 10 Air Squats, 10 Push Ups, 200m Row- TIME: 7:42 min


No comments:

Post a Comment