Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pork Tenderloin


Here is another great recipe I made. It was my first time making pork tenderloin and it came out great :) I love cooking Paleo! It is so fun, easy and good!!

(I doubled this recipe to make a little over 2 pounds of PT)

Ingredients:

1/2 Cups Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
Juice of 1 Lemon (I used lemon juice)
1-2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1-2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
2 tsp Dry Mustard
Freshly cracked black pepper
4 Cloves Garlic, peeled/minced
1 Pound Pork Tenderloin 




Directions:
Combine all marinade ingredients and place pork tenderloin in zip-lock bag with marinade. Marinade for 3-4 hours. (I did overnight). 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
In a hot skillet (cast iron preferred) over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing/serving. 


Pure Yummness!!




1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this! Typically I do mine in a white wine oregano paste..but this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete