Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 14-13

Wednesday was my only day at Crossfit this week. :( I woke up yesterday with a cold so I am not feeling myself lately. Just one of those down weeks I guess. I plan on taking the weekend to relax and get better because next weekend I have TOUGH MUDDER! I'm nervous but excited at the same time! The distance is what is really making me nervous. I have bad knees so I'm hoping that they hold up through the 13 miles! I haven't run that far in over a year so it will be interesting to see how I do. I have some good buddies running with me thankfully to keep me motivated! 

Wednesday's WOD:

Strength: 5x1 Eccentric Focus Back Squats (10 Sec down) @ 175 pounds Then: 2x3 Push Press @ 85 pounds supersetted with 2x5 Pistols per leg

Conditioning: For Time: 20 Back Squats @ 100 Pounds, 20 Hand Release Push Ups, 10 Back Squats @ 100 Pounds, 10 Hand Release Push Ups, 20 Back Squats @ 100 Pounds, 20 Hand Release Push Ups.  TIME: 4:40 - This was the first WOD that I was able to do RTG weight. I'm all legs baby... 

Post Wod: 3 Rounds: 400m Run + 30 Ab Mat Sit Ups
Skill Work: Kipping Pull Ups



I can never get tired of this meal... 

No comments:

Post a Comment