Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 19-15

So I took a big break from blogging as well as Crossfit this weekend. It was nice to take a few days off and just relax and get some other stuff done. I was going to go to Crossfit last night but I hadn't spent solid time with the Lord in a few days so that was first priority. It was definitely a blessing and I'm glad I chose my quiet time over Crossfit. Nothing beats precious time with Jesus and his word!! 

I have continued to eat clean all weekend. All through the family and friend gatherings. One of the things I love most about this challenge is that it has literally stripped cravings for bad food out of me. Don't get me wrong- I still crave chocolate and ice cream and pie and all that but I crave the healthiest version possible. I care about the ingredients and what is inside. It gives me a peace of mind knowing what I'm actually eating and putting in my body. I have always struggled with "if I see it, I gotta have it!" and this challenge has helped remove that mentality from my mind. Now if I see a brownie or piece of cake or buttery bread stick it doesn't even phase me. That is a blessing to me as I've always struggled with that and wanted to gain that self control around bad food.

Bacon wrapped date = heaven



 Olive Garden Birthday Dinner- Steak/Chicken and Veggies


 Elevation Burger- YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment