Friday, April 5, 2013

Quick and Easy Paleo Quiche

Just wanted to share a quick, easy and good recipe. I am a big egg-eater. I think I have eggs almost every day. I could literally have my own chicken coop! I'm always finding new ways to make them. Most of the time I'll just fry a couple and pair it with bacon and kale which is my favorite meal. I could eat that every day and never get sick of it. 

The great thing about this recipe is that you can make it with literally any veggies you have. I basically scramble 2 eggs and add a splash of almond milk for consistency. I'll take any sort of veggies I have in my fridge and chop them up very small and mix it in with the eggs. Add Salt and Pepper and bake at 375 for about 20-25 min or until it is done. One other thing you can do is line the glass dish with bacon strip pieces which creates a really yummy crust. [[Bacon makes everything better!]] Make sure to grease your dish before you poor in the ingredients... ENJOY!

 Here I have Kale, Cherry Tomatoes, Orange Peppers, Onions and Broccoli 

Wah-LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment