Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's As Simple As It Gets


IT'S AS SIMPLE AS IT GETS

I love being in the kitchen but let's face it, I'm not a homemaker and I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen on a daily basis. However, I know how important it is for me to literally be in the kitchen every day and make my own meals rather than grabbing from a store or restaurant. I always keep a good variety of veggies in my fridge and I've stocked up on meats in my freezer to make sure I always have protein available. The ingredients obviously vary but all you need is protein, veggies, olive oil, garlic and salt/pepper and you have yourself a yummy meal! 

This one in particular I used:
Chicken- cook in oven or skillet with some olive oil separate first (I'm a salmonella freak) 
Bacon- Cooked in a separate pan or oven
Kale
Broccoli
Onion
Tomato 
Zuchinni 
Yellow Pepper 
Red Potatoes

Poor some oil in a pan, add minced garlic, add a few veggies and saute for about 20-25 min. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve cooked protein on top. - ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment