Thursday, January 17, 2013

48


So this morning was unsuccessful getting up early to head to the gym at 6 am. I had an insomnia kind of night and was tossing and turning for hours on an off. So today is going to be a rest/recovery day for me. I am trying to make it to Crossfit at least 5 times a week but this week I will have to suffice with 3 since I am leaving for Miami tomorrow. I'm still feeling very tired. Not sleeping well doesn't help. I had a late night tonight doing 2 classes after work and posting a couple of assignments that were due by midnight. That being said.. straight to bed I go...zzzzzZZZZZ....

Breakfast: Eggs and Turkey Bacon
Lunch: Bacon burger with sweet potato chips and Brussels sprouts. 
Dinner: Balsamic Chicken and Brussels sprouts and sweet potato chips
Coffee: 2 cups
Almond Milk 

WOD:
REST DAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment