Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 47-46-45


Catching up on my posts.. 

Friday-Sunday I was on the other coast with friends and watching WODAPALOOZA! I had such a fun time watching the competition. It was super motivating to go and see how hard people train for those things. And about 10 of my crossfit buddies were the ones competing  Some of the events were insane. The last event was probably the most fun to watch and looked like a killer! It consisted of wall walks, squat snatches and double unders. Just an FYI... WALL WALKS SUCK!!! I HATE them.. and these people were climbing up and down those walls like spiders.. I was a bit envious as I am horrible at them.!

As far as working out Friday-Sunday.. that did not happen. :( I kind of figured that would happen.. I planned to do my 100 burpees in the hotel but we got up so early and got there so late I didn't get around to doing them. This week however is our personal record week at the box and I am hoping to PR in a few things.. On a side note, I ate clean and did not cheat! Even when my friends were savoring cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory I resisted.. =) 

Friday:
No breakfast
Lunch: Eggs, Brussels Sprouts, Turkey Bacon (odd mix but it's what I had left in the fridge) 
Dinner: Pork Roast and Green beans 
Coffee:2 cups

Saturday: 
Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon and Fruit 
Lunch: None
Dinner: Chicken, Asparagus and mushrooms 
Coffee: 3 Cups
Snack: Almonds and Turkey Bacon

Sunday:
Breakfast: None
Lunch: Chicken and Paleo Veggies (paleo truck at WODAPALOOZA . 45 min wait but great food! worth it!) 
Dinner: Steak with sauteed veggies and sweet potato 
Coffee: 2 cups 
Snack: Almonds


 Bayside Park was a beautiful place to have this!
Liz and I hitting a 278 pound dead lift :)
PALEO PALEO PALEO! YUMM-NESSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment