Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 43

I would like to announce that I made it through the entire day today without coffee!! I didn't do it on purpose.. it just happened.. I didn't need it or even crave it! (now no promises for tomorrow.. ) I just found that interesting lol. 
Today we worked on our PR for the squat clean + split jerk. I did PR! by 5 pounds :) my 1 rep was 120 and it is now 125. That is a very hard lift to do.. JUST SAYIN. 

I had a little treat after dinner today. One of the girls on my team texted us a picture/recipe for a quick Paleo friendly desert. It was sliced sweet potato and diced apple with cinnamon and almond meal and vanilla. It was pretty good :) 

Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon
Lunch: Pork, Paleo veggie mix: kale, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, onion
Dinner: Same as lunch but I added left over collards. 
Desert: Sweet potato/apple crisp 

WOD:

1 Rep Max Squat Clean & Jerk - 125 Pound PR! 

Conditioning: 
100 M Sprint every 30 seconds for 5 minutes- 3 min rest
50 M Sprint every 30 seconds for 3 minutes - 1 min rest
25 M Sprint every 15 seconds for 1 minute 

POST WOD:
10 walking lunges with two 20 pound dun-bells 
10 Push ups
 - 10 Rounds for time: 10:15 min



No comments:

Post a Comment