Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 44

Yesterday was a good day. I hit my personal record on my squat snatch at Crossfit. I haven't been able to do PR week in quite a few months because of my accident so I wasn't sure what I could do really. It was encouraging to hear the coaches say that I could do a lot more than than 100 pounds. I just need to work on my form and dropping faster into the squat. I'll be working harder on my snatch from now on so next PR week I can go heavier! Today we will be working on our one rep max of the Squat Clean + Split Jerk. The split jerk is a bit awkward but we'll see how it goes! 


Breakfast: Eggs and Turkey bacon and Almonds
Lunch: Chicken and Collard Greens 
Dinner: Eggs, Kale, Bacon,
Late Night Snack: Mixed Veggies and Pork.. Shouldn't have done that but I was still hungry so I had a bit. :/
Coffee: 2 Cups
1 Cup of Almond Milk

WOD:

Strength: 1-Rep-Max Squat Snatch. My PR to beat was 90lbs and I got 100lbs! Yay!! 

Conditioning: 5 min AMRAP
5 Burpees + 5 Dead Lifts @ 95lbs 
I completed 9 full rounds + 4 Burpees 


NEW TANK

No comments:

Post a Comment