Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 53

Today began with a WOD at Real Fitness. I got to work out with my team which was nice considering I don't get to during the week. Also to touch base with our team trainer to review the week and see how I did and if there are any changes I need to make. We have to keep a journal and bring it to him once a week so he can review our workouts and food we are eating. It was encouraging to hear that he said I'm doing great and to just keep doing what I am doing. The only thing he recommended I change is if I decided to have pizza I should make a meat crust rather than using the gluten free pizza crust since it still has some carbs in it. I will definitely be trying the meat crust next time! He also said he would prefer I eat regular bacon (nitrate free reg bacon) rather than turkey bacon because turkey bacon still has a lot of preservatives in it. Makes sense.. so I'll be switching that up. I'm also going to cut back on the fruit. I bought a big bag of apples last week and just wanted to eat them before they go bad but I wont be buying fruit anymore. If I'm hungry and want a snack I'll be eating protein. 

Breakfast: Eggs and Turkey Bacon
Lunch: Apple/Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops
Dinner: Spinach Salad: Chicken, Bacon, Tomato, Onion, Sweet potato, Brussels sprouts
Snack: Almonds 

[[I was all about the bacon today... but it's encouraged as long as it's the right kind so bring on the bacon!]]






(Just to clarify..this salad was split with a friend.. I ate a lot of bacon but not that much!) LOL... 


WOD:

Warm up: 
      Death by bur-pees: Start with 5 in the 1st min, then 6 in the 2nd min, 7 in the 3rd min etc.. 
      I completed to 12 rounds

Conditioning: 
      Buy in: 10 Tire Flips
                 THEN: 10 Toes to Bar, 10 Squat Snatches, 10 Wall Balls x 5 Rounds 

Post WOD: 
       Row 2000 Meters   

No comments:

Post a Comment