Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 54

Yay it's the end of the week! I actually did everything I planned to do this week! I ate what I planned to eat, I worked out when I planned to work out and I did all of the post WOD's that were assigned. This is huge for me.. I'm not known for following through with plans 100%. After one week I can already feel a difference in my mood and energy. I actually feel giddy and energized ready for whatever the day brings. I'm having a blast experimenting with new recipes and making new friends to WOD with. I defiantly feel encouraged to keep moving forward. Week 1 complete...here is to week 2! (toast!)

Breakfast: Fried eggs wrapped in green peppers with turkey bacon
Lunch: Paleo Meatballs and Kale
Dinner: Paleo Meatballs, Eggs and Kale 
    [[ I love kale... ]] 
Snacks: Apple, Turkey Patty
Coffee: 2 cups
1 Cup of Almond Milk



WOD:

Strength: 5x1 Back Squats with 5 sec pause at bottom @205lb
       THEN:  3x2 OHS @85lb Superseded with 3x max effort Hand Stand Push Ups

Conditioning: "Power Clean Ladder" @95lbs .. I completed up to round 9.. didn't fully complete round 10. - TOUGH WORKOUT
(Segment is: 1 power clean the 1st min.. 2 the 2nd min.. 3 the 3rd min... etc..) 

POST WOD:
3x1 minute plank holds
3x1 minute leg raises 
30 Bur-pees and 50 Ab Mat Sit Ups for time: 4:47min

No comments:

Post a Comment