Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 59

Day 59... 

Today was a very relaxing day. I went to church this morning and then to the grocery store to pick up food for the week. This week I plan to make Paleo meatballs with zucchini spaghetti and also bacon wrapped chicken strips with kale. I may try and tackle kale chips this week too. Oh and I must not forget my sweet potatoes. I wish I could have my own sweet potato garden I love them that much! 

I planned to make one of these two dinners for the next 2 days but then a change of plan came about and my friend invited me over for a make-your-own pizza/movie night. At first I got a bit nervous because pizza is one of my most favorite foods and I knew I would be tempted to just have ONE SLICE! (which would lead to 2..) So I decided to go to the party but with a plan that could not fail by making my own pizza... PALEO PIZZA! 


May I say it was yummy!! I was going to whip together a recipe for the crust but had trouble finding coconut flour at the store. So instead I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Organic Pizza Crust. For my toppings: Chopped grilled chicken, bacon, onion, green pepper and tomatoes over organic pizza sauce. It was odd having pizza without cheese but it was really good! I promise! 

Meals:
Breakfast: Eggs and spinach 
Lunch: Pork Loin (finally finished it), Broccoli and Eggs
Dinner: Paleo Pizza!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment