Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 20

I can not believe I am under 20 days left of this challenge. It has gone by so fast! Even though I am still so very far away from my goal, I have learned so much so far. I am excited to continue to learn more each day left of the challenge as well as after. 

Yesterday was a long day again but I got through it a bit better as I went to bed earlier Wednesday night to try to catch up on my ZZzzz's... I started the morning off with my first day of mentoring a first grade class. I am currently in the elementary education program and the fun has officially begun! From here on out I will gradually be spending more and more time in the classroom. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be a teacher one day! Just walking into the school feels right. It took time for me to find what I wanted and felt called to do and I definitely feel called to teaching. :) After mentoring, I worked all day and then had two classes after work. I got home, ate, showered, got some homework done and hit the sheets. Full day but I'm grateful for everything I have going on in my life. I am very blessed to be able to do all that I do! 

Breakfast: Quiche
Lunch: Meatza and Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Dinner: Kale, Eggs, Bacon, Sweet Potato Chips
Desert: Almond milk with an almond flour lemon muffin

WOD:

REST DAY!


THIS IS MY GO-TO FAVORITE MEAL.. I CAN EAT IT ANYTIME- IT NEVER GETS OLD

No comments:

Post a Comment