Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 23

Yesterday was a rough day as I mentioned before that I didn't feel well. I came very close to taking another day off Crossfit but decided at the last minute that I needed to go and it would probably make me feel better once I did. I arrived a bit earlier than normal so I decided to run a nice 1 mile warm up to start and see how I felt. I'm glad that I went because I left feeling a heck of a lot better than when I arrived. I hear people say that when you don't want to go is when you really do need to go. It is very true! All I have to say is lesson learned.. no more coconut bread for me!! 

Meal 1: Pork and Veggies
Snack: Apple
Meal 2: Egg/Veggie Quiche and a side of pork and veggies and a clementine 
2 Cups of Almond Milk

WOD:

PRE-WOD: 1 Mile Run

Strength: 7 Min EMOM 1x3 Position snatch complex- 1 Squat Snatch (power position), 1 Squat Snatch (hang position), 1 Squat Snatch (ground) 

Skill: Muscle up work 

Conditioning: 5 Min ME Push Press @65 pounds, 4 Min ME Pull Ups, 3 min ME Overhead Squats @65 pounds, 2 Min ME Shoulder Touches, 1 Min ME Box Jumps. I did 109 Reps RX

POST-WOD:
1000m Row 
10 min of Abs: 1 Min segments of planks, bicycles, mason twists, leg kicks




No comments:

Post a Comment