Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 27

This week has definitely been a challenging but awesome week for training! I am loving the morning workouts which I never thought I would. It is hard to wake up early  and climb out of bed and go lift heavy weight but it is so worth it. I have had so much more energy as it is forcing me to get to bed earlier at night and get more sleep. We did sprints yesterday which I always hate doing but love once I do. It is hard to motivate myself to do them but I know that I need to and my body loves it.

Meal 1: Eggs, Bacon, Tomato, Avocado
Meal 2: Chicken, Collard Greens, Sweet Potato
Meal 3: Moes! - Chicken, Steak, Lettuce, tomato, Mushrooms, peppers and onions

WOD:

Strength: 10 Tire Flips, 20 Sledge Hammer Strikes per Arm, 10 Box dips (on the box), 3 Rope Climbs
Skill: Hand Stand Push Up Work... ALMOST THERE!! 
Conditioning: 15x100m Sprints with a 30 second rest in between each sprint

POST WOD: 
1000m Row
High Bar & Low Bar Back squats @ 165 pounds- Did about 6 rounds of 5 reps each




No comments:

Post a Comment