Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tuesday 4/9/2013

Breakfast: Cookies and Cream Protein Shake with 1/2 Banana and Almond Milk
Lunch: Pork Chop with saute'd veggies
Snack: Almonds
Dinner: Egg Omelet covered in saute'd veggies
Desert: Almond meal berry cobbler
         (OK I need to cool it on the deserts this week- no matter how paleo it is)

REST DAY
I took a rest day after double WODing Monday night.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is my last week of mentoring for this semester so I have to say goodbye to my students and mentor teacher. I have really enjoyed mentoring in their class over the past several weeks. I wanted to leave the teacher and the students with a little gift just because. I thought it was a cute idea so I wanted to share it on here. I got the vase idea from pinterest and the little baggies I made with dollar store items.

Inside the bag I had a little note the says "DONT BE A DUM DUM BE A SMARTIE AND ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST!" and I attached a dum dum lollipop and a smartie candy on the card. I also put erasers, pencils, pencil grips, stickers and a mini comp book in there for them. Easy fun and cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment